A roller coaster? Nah!


                I don’t want my life to be a series of days with the same routine. A chain of getting up at 6:00 AM and sleeping at 10:00 PM. I want to put different alarms for everyday, to explore new possibilities, new scenarios, new habits. I don’t want my work to be completed on time. I want it to remain till the last night of the submission so that I can boast about how late I slept. I don’t always want to succeed when I work hard. I want to face failures so that there be something I will have tears for and a will to work harder than before.
                   I don’t want to tell my grandchildren the story that life is a roller coaster with its twists and turns. You never see what’s ahead in life unlike a roller coaster.  I want to tell them that it is a Columbus which is best enjoyed when you are thinking it will go higher, but it slows down; or when you think it will stop but it suddenly gains height. When you feel butterflies in your stomach while coming down but you know that you won’t fall, that it will move ahead. It has its highs and lows a, and so does life and that is what makes it worth living.
And I think this is how you live each day of life as if it is a memory in the making. 

Comments

  1. this is what everyone wants.... alas that's not real life ...most of time life is not in ur control...
    however,i wish it come true for u ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts