The March To My Kingdom

Armies charged, The horses advanced
With my vision of that utopian world
I set forth my first step
To bring a transformation
That never was seen
Where souls are free
And minds at rest
Where it’s not just me
But everyone else.

O great angels! Bestow your blessings
Let me win this world of mine
No, I don’t know any malice
Neither are my arms devised
Like a warrior in a battle
Yet unafraid, I advance
Sight sharpened
At the goal I glance.

At my own time I’ll make
This world to be a better place
Look out on the field
Witness the miracle
But…
There is a doubt that surrounds
If I’ll ever reach the pinnacle.

The mist rises
And so does my poise
Keep your eyes fixed
There! Did you see?

The flag of my empire, unfurling.
March to my kingdom women empowerment
Image: Pinterest

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts