Learn.

“Poor minds discuss people. Average minds discuss events. Great minds discuss ideas.”
Discuss the solution. Don’t have one? No need to describe the problem all over again. You don’t have to learn it by the way. You know it exists. Let it be.

What now? Don’t have anything else to think or talk about? Learn. Learn from that plant you forgot to water for days and it died. And feel grateful for it’s not blaming you, it is not haunting you because you didn’t pay attention. It just went peacefully, knowing its end was near, accepting that this is how the things were meant to be. “No hard feelings. So what if I’m going! I had a good time and every leaf of mine did try till the end. Learn from me and don’t give up till your last cell is ready to support you.

Learn from that sparrow who still comes to your roof in search of food; even when you’re forgetting to keep the food from the last two days. The bird still comes because it knows you were busy but you still care. And even if you stop offering that food, the bird won’t hate you. It’ll find some other place to eat but would. Never. Hate. You.“No hard feelings. I know you had a limited role in my life and I appreciate how you played it. Learn from me how to move on, happily”.


It’s strange how everything is busy teaching us but all we care for is narrating our problems. Anyways, I hope you are already looking around to learn something. Or is it that not finding something right now is adding to another problem?

Comments

  1. you seem to be learning from real life ....very few do that...keep it up ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah you said very right.....everything in this universe teaches us something...... we need to understand the hidden lesson behind everything happening around us......
    well I have thoughts similar to that of yours .........and as your junior I really feel inspired :) thanx for sharirng your thoughts they are really very deep !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts