Life, As It Is

Spread the carpet, lay my future
Let me see what is in store
Will I head to the mountains
Will I sink off the shore
How much am I longing for clarity
Ready to even lose some sanity
Years ago, I just took birth
Let me know if it’s all worth.

Let the book open its pages
Between the lines I will then read
Put some notes in the margins
Edit the scenes, may be one or two
Scrap some chapters, tear some leaves
Give a new cover and
A heading to this piece.

Chest afloat, with emerging pride
Launch the book and witness its decline
The end destined, was never reached
A true believer would never read
A tale that had no profound misery
A tale that had but just victory.

Let there be sorrow
And let there come joy
Let the chapters unfold for themselves
And let the colors of life be revealed.


Comments

Popular Posts