A world Far Off

What if one day I decide to hide
From the world
And go hibernate in a land
No one has got any address of.

What if one day I do not want to hear
All the lies I was being told
And see the truth beyond the eyes
Visualize what the depths behold.

What if one day I start hating
All the things I dearly loved
And the rational flocks the mind
Irrational is somewhere tucked.

What if one day I decide not to feel
All the pains that badly hurt
And also forget the joys
Happiness will be somewhere shut.

What if one day I decide to leave
All the fetters will then break
And I won’t leave behind
A note to tell about my ache.

What  if one day I come back from my world
All the curtains ordered to raise
And I then step on the stage
Having crossed a difficult maze.
Hands shadow on glass

Comments

  1. May this New Year, the Rational flocks our minds,
    Minds of us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words are going deep now ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. so versed a lament! haan?? cool... but still urging for long passages inscripting this questionable world! hope so you do..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts