To Sista!


She came, and I was glad
With her, I just couldn’t stay mad
She laughs and my world is perfect
She cries, and my heart upset
To have her was the biggest wish
In my ocean, I had another fish
With her, I played the bestest games
Barbies finally got their names
She’s the life of our home
Daddy’s princess, and queen for mom
Days brighten with her smile
The saddest ones in that rejoice
Days passed and she’s still a doll
We still keep names, for one and for all
We do fight on issues very stupid
It doesn’t matter, whether grown ups or kid
Against the world, she’ll stand for me
Yet against me, she’ll stand when have to flee
From a mischief done, had made a pun
Life with her is meaningful and fun
My strength, my shade, my hope, my pillar
All I can say is that this all is exaggeration
But anyways, I still love her.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts