Goodbyes Are Inevitable

Leave everything behind
Start moving ahead
All those you loved, those you cared for
Those who loved you back
Will never stay till the end
And that somewhere breaks my heart
For not only the memories do I want to possess
They creep from inside stabbing inner strength
The places will haunt
Where once we rejoiced
This perfect world; still we leave
Planning to have a new life
What awaits us, no one knows
Hope we have more friends than foes
In the joy of a new good friend
I hope we still cherish
Together, the times that we did spend
I hope our laughter echo in your ears
For it will tell us that
We’ll meet, in the coming years
I hope you remember the plans that we made
And with the passing time, they just don’t fade
Hope is what I’ll cling on forever
‘We’ll grow apart’, I’ll think never
Goodbyes are not easy
And hardest is to leave you behind
I hope the heart doesn’t forget

And friendship lives forever in mind.

Comments

  1. nice ...faujis experience the most ....but they are sweet experiences...keeping the friends together is the key to success to good goodbyes....nice pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. good one ....maintaining friendship is the key to success of friendship ...with today's social network its far easier....keep writing & making friends.....nice pic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts