Reality vs Them

They say you become wise as you grow
I just got to know the world.
They say you become stronger with age
I became weak with realities of people.
They say you become brave with forgiveness
I was considered as an option.
They say after night comes the morning
I just got used to the dark, and
 when finally I realized it was day,
the night had already taken over.
They say everything is just goodie good
And I wonder if I am in the same world as them!
OR  
Is it that I am too dumb to understand things!
OR
Is it that you have to have every bad experience in your life so that at some point (probably when you are dying’), you will become wise!?? And that time your wisdom will be hardly of any use.
 They say so many things I can’t understand. So, I just smile blankly and continue my way. And this way I guess, when I die I’d have learnt enough to be called wise.

Ps: I fear to be one of them one day..

Comments

  1. When you are dying you will become wise from all the bad experiences .. what a taunt! Like it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts